Point Reyes Country Inn Bed & Breakfast
Suite with two private balconies + Sunrise & Sunset views
Maximum occupancy: 2
This elegant upstairs suite offers gorgeous views from two private balconies facing east and west. Take your morning coffee on the east balcony, with views of the sun rising over rolling hills. The west balcony is perfect for a glass of wine at sunset, overlooking the Inverness Ridge.
- King bed or two twin beds
- Two private furnished balconies with sunrise & sunset views
- In-room mini refrigerator, microwave, Keurig coffee maker
- Large en suite bathroom with marble tiled walk-in shower and heated floor
- High speed wifi
- Toiletry essentials + hairdryer
- Luxury cotton bed and bath linens
- Cooked breakfast
- Check in after 4pm/check out by 11am
- No smoking
- We do not accommodate pets
- For more information, go here
Horse stabling is available to our guests. To find out how to book a stable in conjunction with your lodging reservation, go here.
Wake up to a delicious breakfast, made with seasonal & local produce. The morning menu will depend on what's fresh at the market, and the Chef's inspiration.
Sample Breakfast Offerings
Freshly baked from Bovine Bakery
Caramelized onion, broccolini and Parmesan
Blueberry buttermilk cornmeal
Morning always includes gourmet coffee, tea and juice