Point Reyes Country Inn Bed & Breakfast
Suite with two private balconies + Sunrise & Sunset views
Maximum occupancy: 2
This elegant upstairs suite offers gorgeous views from two private balconies facing east and west. Take your morning coffee on the east balcony, with views of the sun rising over rolling hills. The west balcony is perfect for a glass of wine at sunset, overlooking the Inverness Ridge.
- King bed or two twin beds
- Two private furnished balconies with sunrise & sunset views
- In-room mini refrigerator, microwave, Keurig coffee maker
- Large en suite bathroom with marble tiled walk-in shower and heated floor
- High speed wifi
- Toiletry essentials + hairdryer
- Luxury cotton bed and bath linens
- Gourmet breakfast basket
- Check in after 4pm/check out by 11am
- No smoking
- We do not accommodate pets
- For more information, go here
Horse stabling is available to our guests. To find out how to book a stable in conjunction with your lodging reservation, go here.
A gourmet breakfast basket is delivered every morning to your door at 8:30am. The menu is set by the chef daily. Please note: we are unable to accomodate special requests or dietary preferences.
Each room is equipped with its own Keurig coffee maker, mini fridge, microwave and your own private outdoor area with furniture as well as an indoor seating area where you can enjoy your meal. Just leave your finished breakfast tray outside your door when you're done and we'll come by and remove it.
Wake up to a delicious breakfast, made with seasonal & local produce. The morning menu will depend on what's fresh at the market, and the Chef's inspiration.
Sample Breakfast Offerings
Freshly baked in house
Caramelized onion frittata with broccolini and Parmesan
Baked eggs Florentine
Decadent blueberry strata accompanied with Vermont maple syrup
Morning always includes seasonal fruit salad, gourmet coffee, tea and juice